Banner Mitre 10, family owned and operated Hardware Stores.
For over 36 years our family and staff have been servicing builders and tradies in the South Australia. Whether you are after building supplies, tools, paint or outdoor/garden products, we’ve got you covered.
- We have over 5000 trade and building customers purchasing from us because they only want to deal with the best, well trained, local professionals in the Hardware business which means we understand your needs. Our large range of products makes us your one stop shop.
- Our strong associations with industry groups like the HIA (Housing Industry Association), MBA (Master Builders Association), FTMA (Frame & Truss Manufacturers Assoc.), allow us to be kept up to date with changes in the industry as well as building regulations and pass this information onto you, our customers.
- We have the largest trade sales team in South Australia which means we deliver on customer service to you in our stores and on site.
- We offer our Powertool price promise on Makita and Bosch Blue - guarantee applies to our Trade Power tool range, if on the off chance you finds a cheaper competitor price within 30 days of your purchase we will credit you the difference*
- We pride ourselves on being community minded and are committed to supporting local community and associations.
- Our six Banner Mitre 10 stores hold product training sessions, supported by our major supplier partners, to showcase new and improved products and how these products can assist you and your business.
- We have strict Trade Promises and Sales Standards, including our Key Performance Indicators such as our DIFOT (delivery in full on time) which are maintained at above 96% - we won’t let you down.
- Being part of the Mitre 10 network, we have national strength and source our products through some of Australia’s largest buying groups to ensure we are price competitive.
- If you need can’t find what you need, we’ll find that special order for you freeing you up to get on with your business.
- Our Trade drive through and rapid response delivery gives you the choice of how you get your products so that they’re on site when you need them.